• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ImSry.com - I am Sorry?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

owntag

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
1,703
Reaction score
33
ImSry.com

OVT 124

Two dev ideas here: (Currently, I develop it with idea 2)

1. e-card site

2. celebs or girls exposed pics site (I have many such pics, I believe you guys all like them)

Which idea is better? ;)

Your opinion is welcome

Thx
 
Hehe, I think it could do well as an e-card site for people to say sorry for something naughty they've done. As a domain I'd probably say regfee...
 
Thanks, I am looking for some decent scripts for my usage.
 
Im sry, anyone?
 
Reseller value would be very close to reg fee. You'll need to develop or actively market to an end user to find any additional value.

Best of luck!
 
The problem with domains like this, is if you were to tell someone how to get there, it would be complicated.

"i'm sorry dot com" tells someone to go to imsorry.com

"I'm S, R Y dot com" is awkward.

A good guideline is: how would you market it on the radio?
 
Thank you guys.

DaveZilla, yes, it is difficult to market it on radio, and most of the domains are not easy to market on radio :) I would try to spread this online, thx for the suggestion.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom