• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed imus.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

James

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
1,522
Reaction score
0
imus.info
source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imus
The Municipality of Imus (Filipino: Bayan ng Imus) is a first class municipality in the province of Cavite, Philippines. According to the 2000 census, it has a population of 195,482 people in 42,232 households

oh yeah.. there some guy named that also ;)
no traffic to speak of

thanks in advance

jim
 
Google ~ Results 1 - 100 of about 46,700,000 for imus.

still no traffic ?
 
Like the namesake, not worth the reg fee.
 
Google ~ Results 1 - 100 of about 46,700,000 for imus.

still no traffic ?

Not really..guess it needs to be developed

Like the namesake, not worth the reg fee.

Thanks..I guess that means less the $1.99 ? appreciate your thought and research prior to posting your appraisal ...BTW I'm always looking for 4 letter words/names for less than $1.99 in the .info ext. let me know what you have :ok:
jim

BTW again can you edit your post http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1112982#post1112982 with the correct domain name
as I'm the owner of phy.info and I don't want it indexed as a sold domain..
thanks
jim
 
When Imus is out of the news, just like Anna Nicole, what are you going to have...a four letter .info.

Sorry if it upsets you (as well as the misspelled domain that you want me to edit) but that is the reality. Research? What research is needed?

Other than a washed up jackass discjockey (I'm sure he'll get picked up by serius or however it is spelled) who doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut, what acronym can imus.info stand for. How many other people are named Imus? A village/municipality in the Philippines. What are the .com, .net, .org, .us, and the other extensions pointing to?

Beyond a doubt a very highly searched term and OVT result will be sky high for the month. After that?

As for 4 letter words/names, I have a ton in every extension. Those not performing well I sell. Those not selling I either drop or give away. I could not give the .eu away so I dropped them. Kept several by I dropped perhaps 75-80% of them.

Give away? Yup, one person in particular on this forum is the lucky recipient of perhaps a hundred or more four letter names/words over the past several months. I let this person try out a few things with them and develop and test a few sites. This person has done pretty good with this, as I understand, even having a few sales once developed.

Yes, I do have domains for much less than $1.99. Free. I give them away.

My appraisal was nothing personal so please don't take it personal. If you are happy with your purchase and can turn a buck or make a site that generates interest and profit, then that is what counts. That's why I don't post names to be appraised (only once...it was a test). Sometimes it does not matter what the name is. It is a decision I made and that is what counts above all.

Otherwise, if I wanted to know what it was truly worth I would put on my pointy tinfoil hat, gaze into my crystal ball, and talk to Sister Cleo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom