• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale In()Trust()Domains- email

Status
Not open for further replies.

koba

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
94
Reaction score
5
I´ve just received an email from someone called In()Trust()Domains that a domain name will become available in a few days. I own that domainname with another extension.

In the email it was stated that i can place a "priority notice form" to purchase that domain from them. To place this "priority notice form" you would have to click at an individualized link.

The domain in question is already in the "pending delete" phase and i´ve already placed a backorder on it.

I guess, if you click the link they will try to catch the dropping name and sell it back to you for a "special price"...

Right?
 
Last edited:
I have used them in the past and they are very good. They initially contacted out of the blue and I took a chance. They were able to get the .com version of a domain I have in another extension for a very reasonable price.
 
I tend to not trust these companies. They normally charge outrageous fees ($100-$200) and I've read the fine print with some - they keep your "fee" if they get the domain or not.

Many times the domain is available to register. One of them even tried to sell me a domain that I owned - for over a year - for $300.

IMO you'd be better off attempting to catch it though a drop service. I
 
Thanks draggar and Namefox!

Will they try to catch the name anyway or will they only act, if i contact them?

The name is not soooo great, so i can live with it, if someone else get it...
I´ve already placed a drop service order, so let´s see..

I cannot say anything about the service of these kind of companies but some time ago i was "reminded" by such an email of a name dropping, i was quite interested in ;-)
 
I tend to not trust these kind of emails either. It just so happened they worked in my favor on these times. Intrustdomains is actually a member on this forum too so that works in his favor.
 
Just an update - haven´t clicked their link - and just catched the domain through the drop service :-)
 
Don't waste time with spammers. Use established dropcatchers instead.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom