• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

In your country on a sunday morning....

Status
Not open for further replies.

UDLTD

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2006
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
What do you typically have for breakfast?

This morning for me it was 1 egg (over easy), white toast, and 1 pancake along with some orange juice. Pretty typical.

I'm curious what other people in other countries consider breakfast.

:smilewinkgrin:
 
There are variations. Some are:

1. Aloo / Gobhi / Mooli kay paranthe with curds, butter and some achaar
and finally some tea to digest it all.

2. Aloo Poori and Achaar with Lassi, and then some tea

3. Chole Bature with Achaar and Lassi, then some tea.

4. Lotsa Omelette with Bread and Butter Along with some Lassi or Juice.

Those are the typical ones :smilewinkgrin:
 
Breakfast, what's that? :D
 
When I get up it it's usually time for launch, so I just eat dinner :D

~MG
 
This thread is making me hungry... Sunday? Champaign and caviar...
 
^ apparantly I need to make more money to eat like that!

LOL
 
What do you typically have for breakfast?

This morning for me it was 1 egg (over easy), white toast, and 1 pancake along with some orange juice. Pretty typical.

I'm curious what other people in other countries consider breakfast.

:smilewinkgrin:

On a Sunday morning I usually eats roots and leaves
 
Coffee with milk, orange juice, and a jam & cheese sandwich
 
I think its normal for people to skip breakfast today, I normally don't eat anything until around 2-3pm. If I do it breakfast I'll eat a bagel with jelly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom