• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

In your opinion, what are the 2 best typos for 'Poker'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

none

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
508
Reaction score
0
In your opinion, what is the best (as in highest incidence) typo for 'Poker'?

Pokre?

Pokr?

Pokrer?

Porker?
 
I always come up with "pkroe"
 
I can say pokr doesn't do well.

I have pokr.ca and pokr.us. Highest was 4 typings in one month.
 
porker for sure
 
poke

"r" is so close to "e" that people think that's already typed. lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom