• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers ****inasian.com and more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

xecutech

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
322
Reaction score
0
I have decided to get rid of all my adult names. I have decided to focus on faith based projects and need these out of my life, but will not just give them away!!!

****inasian.com (make offer) gets some type ins, slang on myspace.
pussypole.com ($100.00)
pussypoll.com ($50.00) picture ranking site?
bestblowjobpic.com (100.00 or best offer)

I have these parked at sedo.com, they have been on there for about 2-3 weeks. I have not had these long, but recently had a change of heart and cannot develop them. I need the money from these to finance my new projects. Assume there is no traffic as they have not been developed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom