• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Incharge.eu got an offer.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zehrila

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2006
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
I had completely forgotten i own this domain, today when i got inquiry about this domain i thought that some one has made a mistake and then took a whois of domain and found its mine :D
Any ways according to current .eu situation what do you think how much i should ask for it this is what i got in email.

I’m interested in buying your domainname ‘incharge.eu’. Is it for sale? When it is; what’s the price I have to pay?

thanks
 
in my opinion if you get $200 to $500 you would be doing good, unless i am missing something.
 
I'd start higher - around 1000-2000...and see the response.

If you have no plans with the name...come up with a price you are good with to let it go (if it is between 200-500) and stick to your price and don't go lower.

If you get no response...they were not really interested.
 
I would ask for at least 500 euros for such a generic name. good luck
 
my suggest is around $500
yes they may be not really interested, but too high a price may also make them lose interest...lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom