Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Income Generating Image Hosting Site For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameWolf

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MYFREEIMAGEHOST.COM - http://www.myfreeimagehost.com

Members: 892
Images Uploaded: 3178
Unique Visitors: 300-800 per day
Page Impressions: 1500-3200 per day
Bandwidth Usage: 2 GB per day,
Space: 1 GB
Income: $3-$9 per day
Stats available here ; http://www.myfreeimagehost.com/stats.jpg
Admin Panel Screenshot is available here ; http://www.myfreeimagehost.com/admin.jpg

I had this site setup three weeks ago. The design is a heavily customized template. You can manage users as well as uploaded images through the admin panel. The site has been submitted to all major search engines as well as all free directories and receives around 300-800 uniques per day (The site will be featured in a 210.000 member mailing list this month via thefreesite.com). The site has been growing at a very good rate. The traffic is generated via search engines, free directories and free forum posts. The site generates around $3-$9 per day through advertising. The rate has been steady since the launch of the site. I feel that the site has a huge potential to grow and with a bit more strategic promotion and link exchanges etc., it could become one of the most popular free image hosting services online.

I will be considering offers over $500 with BIN set at $750. The site can easily generate that amount single handedly via advertisements within couple of months. You can also offer paid membership as well as other additional services once membership numbers reach a certain level. I would be happy to provide free hosting for a month till you get the site transferred.

Payment preferred via Neteller, Western Union, MoneyBookers & Paypal (if other options are not available)

Please feel free to contact me via PM or E-MAIL if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking,

TW

Domain summit 2024

banjir.com

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
a few questions:
what do you mean by "heavily customized template "?
what script does it run on? license?
you say "The site has been submitted to all major search engines " ...i only receive 3 results on google

how did you manage to get 548 member in such a short time? are there are duplicate/triplicate names? can you show screen shots of yr members?
how is the "paid membership " activated? payment by cc?paypal?

thanks

NameWolf

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
>what do you mean by "heavily customized template "?

This is a screen shot of the template purchased for the site ; http://www.myfreeimagehost.com/temp1.jpg . You can visit the site and see the customization yourself. You will get the original template as well as the current design.

>what script does it run on? license?

I had the script purchased alongside the design on another forum. I am not sure about the name however I was told that it was a custumized free script.

>you say "The site has been submitted to all major search engines " ...i only receive 3 results on google

It takes from 4 to 12 weeks for search engines to process new submissions. Sites do not usually get listed overnight.

>how did you manage to get 548 member in such a short time? are there are duplicate/triplicate names? can you show screen shots of yr members?

All members are REAL and LEGITIMATE. There are NO multiple signups. (While I appreciate the questions, please do not assume and question my integrity). Membership base/Traffic is generated through Google Ads as well as other methods described in the initial post. I have already posted a screenshot of the admin panel. I can/will not post a screenshot of the members which means giving away all their email addresses.

>how is the "paid membership " activated? payment by cc?paypal?

Paid membership is activated via Paypal payment. The script has the function to accept signups with Paypal. You will need to turn this on from the config file.

Thanks,

TW

promonde

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
NameWolf said:
While I appreciate the questions, please do not assume and question my integrity.
TW
With stats like that you have to accept questions like that I think.
If you have it all clean why are you even beeing upset about it...?

Anyway, good luck selling the site!

NameWolf

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
promonde, I have been a long time member here and sold many sites without any problems. Integrity and reputation are very important for me just like other members. The tone of the question did not sound right and as a seller, I had the right to put in my two cents. I do not understand how this concerns you, please do not post unnecessary comments under a sales thread if you are not interested in the site.

Thank you,

NameWolf

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Todays' Update: 706 Members - 2107 Images - 488 Uniques - 3208 Page Impressions - $9.58 Income. The highest bid is at $500 by SWD. All PMs replied.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators