• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Infertile.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

britishangel

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
335
Reaction score
0
I currently have the domain Infertile.org for sale and am accepting offers on it. It is registered at Godaddy.com and will be pushed to your godaddy account upon sale. Offers should be at least 4 figures, thanks, Angel
 
This is a great opportunity to grab a quality one word domain guys!
 
I am now entertaining lower offers if anyone is interested in making a bid, thanks
 
I'll offer $10. Thanks.
 
Why would i go from 4 figure offers to $10? Please make serious offers only
 
what kind of traffic does it get?
 
I had a counter on the page for a couple weeks and it got pretty minimal traffic, maybe 1-2 hits a day, nothing major but my server crashed so I don't have the page up anymore. Either way there wasn't too much traffic. The pricing is more in the brandability of the name and the fact that it's a very sellable domain to bigger companies. I really don't have the time to chase the big companies but failing a sale here that's what i'll do :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom