• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale .info drop list

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGray

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
959
Reaction score
0
Hello All,

I've been away from the domain game for a bit but have recently been wandering back. One thing that I'm a bit stumped on is drop lists for alternate extensions, particularly.info.

Does anyone know where I can find or buy text lists of pending delete .info names?

Thanks in advance for any replies. :-D


BGray
 
Most people aren't willing to give out this information.
Only increases their competition.
And rightly so.... :charming:
 
Right. Which is why I also offered to purchase it. ;)
 
Clem is correct. We don't need anymore competition.

But, since you are an oldtimer here. I will save you a couple days
of looking.

The easiest way is to go to Pool. And, get the list there.

However, you have to agree not to go after any .info names that
Clem or myself may want.
 
He can go after them but he will have to have more than a pea shooter to be successful.
Having a list of names is only a small part of the puzzle. :approve:
 
i found a site that does this on my second google search :-D very handy...
 
Thank you all for the help! Appreciated!

BGray
 
PendingDelete.info has stopped giving lists since almost the beggining of the big drops last fall.
domainstate.com says that the lists there are provided by PendingDelete.info but is this is so why isn't PendingDelete.info giving them as well?
 
uh oh..........the secrets out....................... :shy:
 
If anyone is interested in knowing any secrets PM me and we'll negotiate
 
I agree, Pool.com is best for getting the list of expiring .info names about to drop.

Another forum also has a list compiled regularly by some guy called safesys.
 
But, since you are an oldtimer here. I will save you a couple days
of looking.

The easiest way is to go to Pool. And, get the list there.

Lol, what a secret! :-O
 
Check out...

domainturn.com

Pick the one's you like I will give you whole sale prices

Don't just look at the first page click on .info there is another page
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom