• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale .info package for auction!! start at $1

Status
Not open for further replies.

buy.name

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2002
Messages
894
Reaction score
0
CTRL.info
EatS hit.info
Manda.info
RickyMartin.info
SpaceMan.info

Duration: 24 hours
I will sell this package to the highest bidder.
please feel free to post your offer here,
thank you!!
 
Let me kick it off ... $1. :)
 
any higher offer?

notice:
registered these five domains cost me more than $40,
I will sell it to the winner in next 5 hours.

please feel free to make your here!!
thank you.
 
parabola said:
Is this sale still going?
Nope,
Red_Baran is the winner!!
please send $6 to my paypal: [email protected]
and let me know your namecheap and registerfly account,
I will push these five domains into your account right away.

thanks every one,
I will set up a new package auction today,
please do not miss it.

fleaking
 
money and info sent, sorry about the delay
 
thank you!
domains pushed.
 
I am confused how I lost. The $6 bid was almost 12 hours after the auction ended. :huh: Oh well....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom