• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed infoclue.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

c39b7

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Man, I'm new to POOL and I thought that if I deleted my
backorder, I wouldn't be participating in the auction...
Seems logical to me....

Anyway, I lost a huge chunk of money because it kept me
in all the auctions.

So, I HAVE to sell them all. What would these bring me?

infoclue.com
adulttrader.com
i-chip.com
answeru.com
artdev.com
nugraph.com
mail4us.com
ecarr.com
euro3000.com

I think I'll be leaving this world in a couple months. :'(
 
c39b7 said:
I think I'll be leaving this world in a couple months. :'(

i hope your referring to the domain world...
 
Unfortunately that's not what I mean. But I'm just a human,
so what's the difference anyway, lol.

Plus, I work all day and night so I dont' have any friends really.
So, there wouldn't be anyone to get hurt if it came to that.

Anyway, are any of the domains worth $60 or more?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom