• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ink.la

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

worldbroker

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2006
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Bought this domain with LA in mind. Due to the popularity of Miami Ink tv show I thought this might have appeal for a tat shop in LA. Any thoughts?
 
currently .la doesn't worth much.

But as .la may face more LA end user in the world rather than local Laos users, I believe it would have a good future. and I saw you have got a development plan for it, thats a good news because the renewal fee of .la is a bit high.

I have upload.la and download.la, they have received high $xxx for this pair together. Hope this may help to you for self appraising its value.

Good luck on your sale or development!
 
to me, download is more popular than ink
so I would say low $xxx for ink.la
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom