• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Innexpensive.com For hotel/travel site.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cvcard

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
I hand reg'd this domain and am exploring the idea of trying to develop.
I think its a good name, has meaning, and the "Inn" obviously indicates what I would be trying to advertise...low cost accommodations.
"innexpensive" does get 43,500,000 google results. Any feedback would be great.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom