• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Input.org / Output.org for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pair! G/L
 
Thank you SirSpider.
No offers so far.. Noone is interested?
 
Minimum offer mid $xxx for both.
 
I will be accepting offers for the next 2 days.
Highest bid will get the names ($350 currently).
 
Accepting offers for 1 more hour! Then it will be sold.
 
Current high offer $355

A few minutes left!
 
Congrats. Nice sale.
 
the offer should be posted here , Otherwise there is no point to do auction, this way you can pum up the price anytime someone post the new offer... how we could know if someone realy offer you 355 , this is bullshit
 
dotsorg said:
the offer should be posted here , Otherwise there is no point to do auction, this way you can pum up the price anytime someone post the new offer... how we could know if someone realy offer you 355 , this is bullshit

The domains' WHOIS info has changed & the seller's intention was to sell. Therefore I think you're getting upset without merit.
 
Thanks for the support Theo.
I wouldn't never pump up the price and never risk to lose a buyer (for how much? $5?).
When i am selling, i am selling and not bullshitting. I asked for offers, not an auction.
Anyway, that's all. I don't have to apologize.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom