• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Instantpic.com $4,500.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtycoon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
24 Hour Time Frame on this premium domain. With the sale of Instagram for 1 Billion, this is a huge brandable domain with dead trademark from 1996. (insta pic)

I will accept $4,500.00 but you must make bid within 24 hours. Please PM me any offers. I have one offer already on Facebook and told the gentleman I will think about it.

This is a highly brandable and will be in demand.

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom