• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Intellitxt, Need software, any thoughts on running these on your sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiderden

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
I'm looking for my own software that does the same thing. Anyone know of a source. The only thing I have found is inclick and their site is not clear if the software they have will do this. I have found others using this type of software but have not found the right source to get it. I'm looking for a high end product not any junk.

I assume you can write your own through some sort of proxy server, to scan pages for the keywords etc. Not sure though however my programmers would die if I added another project to them right now.

I want to gain my own advertisers and already have access to about 70,000 users who I could turn into affiliates from my other sites.

If you had the chance to install this on your content sites and were paid by paypal every 30 days would this be of interest to you? If you look at the others they seem to want people with 500,000 views etc, I think the little guys should also have a shot at it.
 
I had IntelliTxt running on my website for about 2 - 3 weeks.. Made some $$ But really didn't convert like I wanted... Since I've added WAYY more content and have better marketing strategies, Im going to place it back on the pages to see how it converts now.

Con:
-------

Received alot of heat from IE users about not being able to view pages.. So, you have to be careful, extremely careful where you place the coding at inside your page.


If you could come up with something similar, with a good payout, I would love to beta it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom