• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

international traffic stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

March2005

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2006
Messages
406
Reaction score
0
I think that I have seen some threads here where people list the percentages of where their traffic is coming from for a parked domain name, for example:
US 59%
Italy 30%
Belgium 11%

I am wondering what parking companies and/or registrars provide such traffic data. One parking company that I have tried just tells me the number of visitors, and another one has told me the number of US visitors and non-US visitors. Who tells the specific countries?
 
Yes, namedrive does that. Also if your parking service allows domain fowarding you can point the dns to your server and redirect to the parked page. This allows you to set up awstats and get a more detailed stats.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom