• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Internet-Casino.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dash and .net hurts - but still good keywords.

$50 undeveloped
 
and I knocked back a $1000 offer at afternic.com for this name.... ouch!!
 
I think it is worth more than $50

I would say somewhere near the offer you received.
Then again, I would have taken the $1k
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom