Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Internext Expo Domain Auction - Live/Silent List Finalized

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Moniker has posted the final auction list for this summer's Internext Expo Domain Auction to be held Friday afternoon at 2:00 EST.

http://marketplacepro.moniker.com/files/Auction_Inventory_IFL08.xls

Show info: http://www.internext-expo.com/

Unlike the annual January expo in Las Vegas, this time the auction is being held during the day on the second day of the show instead of the night of the last day so there may actually be a crowd on hand.

I don't know if there will be a live auction video feed or audio via internet radio yet. Anybody heard?

Domain summit 2024

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Unlike the annual January expo in Las Vegas, this time the auction is being held during the day on the second day of the show instead of the night of the last day so there may actually be a crowd on hand.

Good move on the part of Moniker, I can understand why Moniker leaves it for last day, it's allows them more time to promote the auction, But many dont stick around for the last day, I've been to a few of these Internext conventions and can tell you the first day is crowded and happening, 2nd day is busy but not as busy as the first, and the last day is nearly dead.

The last Internext auction I was at, they extended the auction nearly an hour to draw more people in.. Vendors were taking everything down and packing up. Hopefully this one goes well.

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've received a number of emails from adult vendors that will be on reduced staff because they are heading to Florida, so maybe despite being the summer Internext it will be a success.

Gramma

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here's hoping today our reps are out working the crowd talking up our domains ;)

ebess

Domain Diva
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
anyone know where the live streaming audio or video broadcast of the Internext auction is??

TIA

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone got the final live results? The unsold live haven't made it to silent (extended) auction yet. I was so pissed at the screwups I walked away before Live ended out of sheer frustration and disappointment. Not one of their best days.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
so if topless.us was sold for $100 as listed ...the registrar is godaddy.com...according to moniker:
Having your domain names here at Moniker is really is in your best interest. Remember, Moniker puts their customers first - let Moniker provide you with the superior service YOU deserve. Please note there will be a $100 transfer fee on any domains sold at auction that aren’t already registered at Moniker prior to the event.
the seller gets nothing ?? or owes $15 dollars ..15% of $100 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators