• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed InternshipJobs.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

john2k

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 7, 2005
Messages
67
Reaction score
3
Please post your thoughts/appraisals for InternshipJobs.com

Thanks in advance for any comments.

John
 
A little awkward sounding, but good keywords..

I'd say low xxx without knowing traffic.
 
Lots of college kids looking for internships. So this has potential.

But internships are usually low to no pay, so i dont think employers would pay a lot for leads. Some kind of social network would be good.

If the site was well-developed and colleges would refer new students to it every year, it could be huge.

Kevin
 
Employers do pay big bucks for these leads...there is strong competition in the space though.
 
But internships are usually low to no pay, so i dont think employers would pay a lot for leads. Some kind of social network would be good.

I don't know, some companies that are quite often overlooked for internships (like where I did mine) might pay to be noticed. I'd say charge less than job search sites (such as HotJobs and Monster). Some interns become very productive employees.
 
Directing interns to companies/businesses/government agencies is huge business...There is a lot of competition...

If I were starting a site..I would need a category killer or nothing at all...so that is why I value this name at low xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom