Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Introduction - Unasi

Status
Not open for further replies.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello DNForum, I am new here but some of you know me already.
Sure do. Would be great to see that DNF "Verified Member" seal next to your name. Think it might happen?

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here's an introduction to the new season of the dnf sitcom for viewers who've just joined us:

The Skipper is lovable but is continually irritated by the clumsiness and ineptitude of his "little buddy" Stocdoctor, despite the fact that they are good friends. Though Stocdoctor is usually devoid of any malicious intent, the Skipper is occasionally the butt of his hat jokes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Skipper

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Glad to have you aboard. Please don't be offended by the scepticism. We just put Microsoft Legal through the ringer as well a few weeks ago! Hope you will stick around, maybe share some info with us some time.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually I remember past threads about unasi that were not so kind :smilewinkgrin:

Argie

InteractiveWork.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Actually I remember past threads about unasi that were not so kind :smilewinkgrin:

:greenconfused: :greenconfused: :greenconfused: :greenconfused: :greenconfused: :greenconfused:

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Farewell Unasi. The flame that burns brightest often burns shortest.

B.King

Hard Ass™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
why was he banned?

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think he was sending dirty PM's to underage boys here. Asking them to send pictures in their underwear.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL banned in one day. Hope he had the time to enjoy his paid membership.

B.King

Hard Ass™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
he shouldnt be banned for owning tm names , just have a look at the wanted thread there are numerous ppl asking for tm names and yet they can use this forum

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's really pitty such a smart person is on the other side
Hey, I like my white hat, but I have a lot of friends that have been swayed to the "dark side".

Was sorry to see you go though, as I agree the banter was fun. Just the smell and foul language gets to me. You need to wash that hat sometime, Skipper. Wondering in what form you will morph into to get back here and argue with me again? ;)

ya it is against the dnf rules to have tm names, so why not ban 90% of dnf users?
Joe, DNF doesn't stop anyone from owning them (it can't be 90% on the "dark side" can it?) they just stop them from selling blatant TM stuff here to they don't get hung out to dry sometime like whats happening elsewhere now.

he shouldnt be banned for owning tm names , just have a look at the wanted thread there are numerous ppl asking for tm names and yet they can use this forum
That wasn't it. The UNASI that showed up here was a mere figment of another's imagination. :cool:

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey, I like my white hat, but I have a lot of friends that have been swayed to the "dark side".

Was sorry to see you go though, as I agree the banter was fun. Just the smell and foul language gets to me. You need to wash that hat sometime, Skipper. Wondering in what form you will morph into to get back here and argue with me again? ;)

Joe, DNF doesn't stop anyone from owning them (it can't be 90% on the "dark side" can it?) they just stop them from selling blatant TM stuff here to they don't get hung out to dry sometime like whats happening elsewhere now.
i know that it is a joke
That wasn't it. The UNASI that showed up here was a mere figment of another's imagination. :cool:
If somone has not got that by now, God help them.

Message from Denny007:
I do not plan to reincarnate here as there is more and more difficult to find some value in those tons of garbage posted on DNF, and its worsening every month.

Our new forum is running better and better every day, we got i.e. famous Bonkers there, and if something interesting will be going on DNF someone will let me know for sure.

I enjoyed flames with You and learned from it as well.
Denny

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What a pitty Unasi has been banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators