Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed investers.com Making Avg. $30.53/Day

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
godfrey90sf said:
Let's also note the trader rating of 0!

and would you like to explain why thats relevant?

BMuir102

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We have to compare the Real Estate investment industry here. How many years is a good turn around for an investment property? I know there are other benefits like cutting tax obligations down. But in reality I know people who buy businesses for high mutiples and there are big risks on those too. The misspell will continue to grow in revenue yearly and with someone with good optimizing skills and/or high PPC feeds they can turn this around faster. Also, keep in mind this has no overhead except a yearly $8. You just collect checks. No business to run or stress over.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Duckinla said:
Do we still dial numbers very often? How many wrong numbers do we dial anymore in a given year? If I lose my cell phone, I can't call anyone because I don't know their number in order to dial it. My wife talks to her phone...but I think that's just because she's lonely.

hmmm.... i don't understand what your argument is.. what exactly are you saying?

you need a phone # to call to/from.

same thing with domains, you need a domain to send e-mail and publish content and/or browse it.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's in context of this domain name. I can't remember the last time I recieved a phone call from someone trying to call a very similar number...maybe once per year? This domain gets 60 visitors a day from people trying to find Investors.com. To assume this will be happening in 40 years is a stretch. To assume typing will be a requirement in 40 years is a stretch. I never said domains won't be around in 40 years. I believe I implied that they will not be as we know them now.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Duckinla said:
It's in context of this domain name. I can't remember the last time I recieved a phone call from someone trying to call a very similar number...maybe once per year? This domain gets 60 visitors a day from people trying to find Investors.com. To assume this will be happening in 40 years is a stretch. To assume typing will be a requirement in 40 years is a stretch. I never said domains won't be around in 40 years. I believe I implied that they will not be as we know them now.

ok, all clear now, very good point... and i agree. ;)

typos are risky business.

BMuir102

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone know other good parking services I can try out there? I just tried parkingsite.com and their site isn't working at all nor do they respond to any support tickets. I noticed they had a their own thread http://www.dnforum.com/f211/ and EVERYONE is bitching about it being down and not paying and not responding. ADMIN please remove from your advertising. It cost me some money moving domains over and I am sure it costs many others.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BMuir102 said:
Anyone know other good parking services I can try out there? I just tried parkingsite.com and their site isn't working at all nor do they respond to any support tickets. I noticed they had a their own thread http://www.dnforum.com/f211/ and EVERYONE is bitching about it being down and not paying and not responding. ADMIN please remove from your advertising. It cost me some money moving domains over and I am sure it costs many others.

try http://www.parked.com

brand new, just launched the other day. run by the guys over at directnic/intercosmos... it's an overture feed.

you get paid twice a month, net 7.

not bad huh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators