• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Invites.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrianM

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Messages
174
Reaction score
1
no experience on .info domains so please appraise

thanks
 
You don't own this domain.
Moderators, please close this thread.
 
well, the domain worths $40, exactly the amount you just spent for it.
 
moderators please delete above post

1. it influences any further appraise
2. it is unapropiate for the other bidder for it to comment on it's value
 
You don't own this domain.
Moderators, please close this thread.

Daniel,
it's normally courteous to at least ask first. In this case you're wrong so an apology would be in order?
Secondly because you obviously missed out on this purchase there is no need to print the small amount he paid either which could affect a later sale. Sour grapes?
You need to learn some forum etiquette & manners, it surprises me you haven't learned these since 2004.
Lastly, you have a habit of messing with peoples threads. The 'rules' state if you want to report a post you click the red 'r' in the bottom left corner... & yes, you have been reported. ;)
To boot, AdrianM has dealt with you extremely politely imo.
As far as the domain goes... nice.
A generic .info that could be used to sell invites, cards, party packs etc $xxx low to mid
cheers,
Pred
 
predator, I was going to stay out of this thread, BUT:
1) when he started the thread, the domain was still in the auction ( I can post timestamps, if needed).
2) both you and him make the WRONG assumption that I was a bidder- I only saw the domain in the PUBLIC auction, then came to DNF and saw someone already asking appraisals for something he doesn't own.
3) I can possibly imagine how I hurt this thread by posting the acquisition price.

You need to learn some forum etiquette & manners, it surprises me you haven't learned these since 2004.
well, that hurts, but considering I was a mod here for ~1 year, I consider myself familiarized with the rules and I hate to see people breaking them intentionally.
and yet, I am reported:-)

Timestamps:
End time*: Dec-21-2006 6:48:27 AM PST
Adrian started the thread 30 minutes BEFORE he actually got the domain- he probably bought it because he thought I was going to get it first :-)
 
Hi Daniel,
you make some fair points. I'm not saying you don't know your stuff but it just seems Adrian seems a genuinely nice bloke & wasn't trying to have anyone over. He had just won a domain & wanted to know some values.
Your initial line was overly aggressive & incorrect that's all.
The thing about reporting posts is well known, there was a big thread at the top of the main page by biggedon about it. You just click the red 'r', it saves dumping in peoples threads & alerts mods straight away.
Interesting you were a mod.
Anyway we both should stay out this thread now.
Take it steady,
Pred ;)
 
i agree with predator on this

i like the domain, def up there in the low mid xxx range
 
1) when he started the thread, the domain was still in the auction ( I can post timestamps, if needed).

Adrian started the thread 30 minutes BEFORE he actually got the domain- he probably bought it because he thought I was going to get it first

We both know that this is not true. While I first thought you were just overzelous I now find you rude and impolite. You could have just accepted that you were wrong and move on, but no you had to come and post the price as well(just for curiosity what actually do you want from this thread? why are you here?) The bidding was well over when this thread was started. You have answered pretty fast qouting the final price of the bid so how was the name still on auction for 30 more mins?

ohh and about your timestamp it just proves i posted it 18 mins after bidding was over
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom