DomainLobe

Internet Ventures
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Mar 24, 2006
www...
How much revenue?
It appears to be a popular term on google.in with a number of relatively prominent organizations found.
I would say ~ $150-200 right now but more if solid revenue as this will only grow.
Good Luck
Of note, I am in the process of selling a LLL.IN ($lowXXXX) to a German firm expanding into India. I had also secured the LLL.Co.In and offered it to them free of charge but they declined???

Wot

DNF Addict
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Dec 3, 2002
Outer Space
www.India.ind.in
How much revenue?
It appears to be a popular term on google.in with a number of relatively prominent organizations found.
I would say ~ $150-200 right now but more if solid revenue as this will only grow.
Good Luck
Of note, I am in the process of selling a LLL.IN ($lowXXXX) to a German firm expanding into India. I had also secured the LLL.Co.In and offered it to them free of charge but they declined???
$3/400

DL - Hold the .co.in , that's the one that will get the traffic! They must be off their heads. :rolleyes:

DomainLobe

Internet Ventures
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Mar 24, 2006
www...
$3/400

DL - Hold the .co.in , that's the one that will get the traffic! They must be off their heads. :rolleyes:
I agree Wot !
I could not believe that 2 weeks into negotiation for the LLL.IN the LLL.Co.In was still available.
I will hold it for them ;)
The interesting point is that some (read at least 1) non-Indian companies are expanding into the .IN realm rather then both.

Status
Not open for further replies.