• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed iPodSales.us & Mp3MusicStudio.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toker

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2005
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Just wondered what others thought of these domains.
Thanks........
iPodSales.us & Mp3MusicStudio.com
:cool:
 
take the money and run..thats 10 times their fair value
 

You're probably right, I don't really need the money tho and I was
thinking about doing something with them..
I have quite a few I'm going to unload tho next month and I'll
probably throw them in..
Now that Country Codes are getting more familure I've got a few of
them I'm sitting on like You.gs, Videos.sc that'll come around in time..
Thanks Ya'll for the time and the opinions...

:cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom