• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers irsform.us (High search volume + high PPC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nparkin0

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2009
Messages
490
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I thought I would offer this for sale. If I do not get any offers I will go ahead and develop it out to take advantage of the high PPC ($6+)

irsform.us

The domain is reg'd at Moniker and expires 01/06/2010

Strong key words and very high search volume.

This offer won't be open for long.

If you have any questions please ask.

Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom