• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Is Alexa down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaZZeR.com

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2003
Messages
477
Reaction score
0
I have tried to access alexa.com for 3 days now. I have tried from my mac, my pc, my wife's computer, my kid's computer and my laptop and it keeps telling me "Cannot access web server". This does not make any sense. I tried Amazon and have no problems. Don't have a problem accessing any other sites either. Anyone else having this problem?
 
I just used it and works fine.
 
hmmm, wonder why I can't access it
 
ZaZZeR.com said:
hmmm, wonder why I can't access it

Hey Buddy......it was crapping out on me as well. It works fine now though.

//everydayprofit
 
It has been down for me for several days as well. But it's online again.
 
as of me i have always have problems accessing alexa.com and adwords.google.com

and tried everything to sort it out but am not able to.
 
fritalover said:
as of me i have always have problems accessing alexa.com and adwords.google.com

and tried everything to sort it out but am not able to.

Try this.....take a baseball bat....and try threatening your computer with it. if that doesn't work..maybe take a wack or 2...if it still doesn't work...at least you'll feel better about it. :P

//everydayprofit
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom