Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Is EMD Exact match domain work?

homemart

Reaction score
Hi, I need some suggestions about Exact Match Domain EMD. I am looking to buy a domain but facing an issue and thinking to get some experts suggestion in 2018 what would you say about Emd. Last time we bought a domain home mart for store which works little bit. But this time i am thinking to make a blog so that's why we are thinking to buy EMD.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

depends on what the blog subject is

if it's related to your other domain, then maybe just put a blog subdomain on that url?

imo...

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
my blog is related to health.. (health issues 2018)

in that case, a good emd is easier for potential visitors to know what the site is about, before hand.

health is a competitive keyword though, but if you can find emd with some type-in or even link traffic, it could help kick-start you.

imo...

online-paystub

Reaction score
You can buy EMD but before that, I think you should read this " Google rolled out a new algorithm update in which they will penalize low-quality exact match domains(EMD penalty). Many Webmasters who are into micro niche blogging, for them exact match domain penalty seems like one of the worse updates."

Hi, I need some suggestions about Exact Match Domain EMD. I am looking to buy a domain but facing an issue and thinking to get some experts suggestion in 2018 what would you say about Emd. Last time we bought a domain home mart for store which works little bit. But this time i am thinking to make a blog so that's why we are thinking to buy EMD.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators