Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Is ETHOS Capital done?

Reaction score
For those that don't know: ETHOS capital is a shady 'investment firm' created solely to take over the .org extension. At least, on the surface, that seems the only reason they even existed. ICANN ultimately rejected their fast (and under the table) move.

Ethos vowed: will fight ICANN's rejection of their (.org) takeover.

The most perplexing issue, perhaps, Ethos investors are hidden! I did read, there were SEVEN financial backers for their .org deal. I did also read that Goldman Sachs was the underwriter for one of the loans. We know Fadi Chehadé registered their domain some time back, ethoscaptial.com.

Fadi is an EX-ICANN CEO. Other EX-ICANN executives are part of Ethos as well.

Don't you think ex-regulators creating businesses in the industry that they created the 'rules for' for is a little 'un-ethical'? Look at our .org example. You have to wonder, if they removed the (rational) price caps from .org, KNOWING they would strike to 'buy it'. I think so. I think 'they' set this up.

WHO are 'they'? That's the question that needs to be answered. We can unravel it. We need clues. IDC if it's coincidence or not. Coincidence is a vague word to use. The level of 'probability' can be practically anything.

I decided to post 'clues' here. Clues that while coincidental, the context, the people saying it, their past connections etc, make me go 'hmm'.

Jim Cramer is EX-Goldman Sachs...

ethos.PNG

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators