Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Having read the other posts on here about late payments of successful sales perhaps I am wasting my time entirely, but I do hate illogical decisions of comnpany's and that is what I got. I send GoDaddy the following email which explains the problem I have;

"Hello

"Round and round and round we go, no one knows where we will go"
That is what it feels like trying to get a proper logical reply from GD support.
Look. I did have all my domains with Afternic, and all were listed at Godaddy
through them. For various reasons I did not want to continue using Afternic
and took all my domains away. I then recently listed them with GoDaddy
through my own account. After I had listed them, I received a few hundred emails
asking me to verify those domains. I did that and they were listed and OK.
I THEN started receiving emails saying OTHER domains had not been
verified.

Almost all my domains are with Fabulous.com and covered by Whois
Privacy ,but as you have done with several hundred WHY can you
not send me emails to each and every domain and I will verify them ?

I fail to see your logic in NOT sending me verification emails to the email
address listed in Whois, but instead just declining them, when you
have already sent hundreds of emails to verify several hundred and
OK'd them.

Please look into and let me know
END QUOTE

Surely, as they have already done with several hundred domains, emails sent to
email shown in Whois (albeit a privacy email that redirects to myself) is sufficient
for either ALL or NONE of the domains ?. Why is it only applicable to some, and then others
they dont bother sending email they just decline it . DOH !. Is that Logical ?

DG

sparty

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Is GoDaddy run by Morons ?"

No.

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, LMFAO ..... if it isn't then they're doing a heck of a job making you believe that it is ! My mom used to listen to some old song from the 70s "Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves" from when Cher was big .....

Gypsies ? I don't know. Tramps ? There must be a few. But thieves ? Yes ! And they even have JDs, they go into your account and take $70 for a "service" they never provided and then tell you if you dispute that charge, or you don't pay what they say you owe them, they'll lock you out of your account for good. And theft is perpetrated in other ways, so watch your pocket, check your wallet ! :-/

Is GoDaddy run by Morons ?

Last edited:

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I should apologise for the Title of this thread, i was kind of having a "bad hair day" (or maybe a no hair day ! ). Anyway is sorted so, for now, I am happy.

DG

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't apologize, you might not have meant to call them morons but, just as retards, some terms are just appropriate after someone wrongs so many customers like they did with a lot of DNF users. They are crooks, though, and we should call them what they are. I used to justify why I used GD all the time right here and some people thought I loved them and that I defended them but it wasn't that at all, after taking so much for years I finally agree with so many here. If you have an executive (now premier) manager who sticks up for you, resolves every problem and treats you like you deserve, then you may not agree. I never had that. I spent so much time and money on Go Daddy and I still got treated like I owned only one domain and only spent $1 total after a few years
:sigh2:

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL, yep you're probably right angel69, shall probably regret retracting it in short time !.
DG

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators