Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Is Halvarez scandal one man job or business model of SnapNames & Oversee - you judge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
NP. Trying to understand though, were these traffic sampling registrations that were then dropped? Is that why Moniker won't pay commission?

zabijaq

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NP. Trying to understand though, were these traffic sampling registrations that were then dropped? Is that why Moniker won't pay commission?

No, each 3000$ sale has only 30-40 dropped domains, which is somewhat 200$, rest of the domains are kept by domainer.

Main reason is greed.
They've shaved me when I've started to earn alot through Snapnames. They shaved me with same explanation when I've started to earn alot with Moniker affiliate .

See explanation - same bulls**t:
http://www.freshsnap.com/moniker_vs_snapnames.png

Also, I know now why did Monte pushed me out of using Snapnames affiliate. He wanted to hide that he copied my Snapnames affiliate sales tool that I was offering him on certain circumstances.
Unluckily, keyword category pick doesn't work anymorel on my widget (as my programmer did abandoned project)., else you will see that they almost copied everything including categories.
http://www.dnforum.com/f17/funny-thread-oversee-greed-thread-421122.html

Also you can see here, that Essociate employee isn't telling truth (see last e-mail in this communication)
http://www.freshsnap.com/essociate3.html - who would believe that. He's just hiding that they don't pay 5% commission for existing Snapnames members (their own rule).

Last edited:

zabijaq

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nothing new. After I've find out that Monte had stolen my intelectual property:
http://www.dnforum.com/f17/funny-thread-oversee-greed-thread-421122.html I'm ignored by everyone at Oversee/Moniker .....

That's the reason I was literally pushed out of using Snapnames affiliate program.

Monte unable to falsify results of Moniker affiliate tracker finally found way to do it. My account is totally reseted, about 30 referred members didn't buy anything in past 14 days. Usually I was getting about 2 sales / day before above mentioned problem occurance.

So they've took absolutelly all my referred members I've gained for 2 years.

I'm from Europe but I'm having meeting with someone who have huge experience in lawsuits in US just to discuss this problem.

I'm going to run financial charges against Moniker, Snapnames, Essociate and Oversee and criminal carges (fraud) against offender Monte Cahn and supervising offender Jeff Kupieczky.

Criminal cases will probably start huge investigation in Oversee and subsidiary companies and might end in calculating all damage done to all customers/affiliates of Oversee & subsidiary companies.

Also there's script getting finished that will locate websites of every singlel Moniker & Snapnames affiliates and informed them via whois e-mail about this situation.

svfox

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This company just gets worse and worse

zabijaq

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This company just gets worse and worse
They are on constant mission to get money, any possible way there is. Who knows when they touch DomainSponsor. I bet they will make Monte Cahn CEO of DS in year or two so he can "improve members earnings" like he did at SnapNames & Moniker.

MichaelJ137

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tell em why you mad son..... tell em why you mad.........

All BS aside, I would be PISSED if that's all legit right there. Take them to court and do what you got to do.

zabijaq

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tell em why you mad son..... tell em why you mad.........

All BS aside, I would be PISSED if that's all legit right there. Take them to court and do what you got to do.

1. Tell who? I was talking on the phone with Oversee.net CEO Jeff Kupietzky for 30 minutes. All I find out that he supervise this crap.
Through some high ranking domainers, I've got regular personal e-mail address for Lawrence Ng (Founder of Oversee.net and major stockholder).
I wrote him about this problem and I've never seen reply.

So even founder and major stockholder don't give a f*ck that 2500 Moniker & 4500 Snapnames affiliates are shaved. People are shaved means he gets higher profits from Oversee.net.

That's Oversee.net. Company that did start hunt for Nelson Brady and later, they do all the cover-up and drop charges against him to keep him silent.
Guess why Snapnames want to keep Nelson Brady silent?

I'm European and I don't have any experience with US lawsuits.
I have 1 lvl. law (3yrs) degree but it's continental law system.
In US , yo've got anglosaxon law system with commission.
So good lawyer trained with psychology training wins courts. I don't know any good lawyer in US. Also good lawyers are extremly expensive and Oversee.net can afford much more expensive lawyers so I bet I don't have high chances.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Got this in the mail today:
LEGAL NOTICE

YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO A PAYMENT FROM A CLASS ACTION SETTLEMENT IF YOU WERE OVERCHARGED BECAUSE OF THE BIDDING OF “HALVAREZ” IN A SNAPNAMES.COM DOMAIN NAME AUCTION AT ANY TIME PRIOR TO NOVEMBER 4, 2009.

Visit www.snapsettlement.com for more information
NOTICE OF CLASS ACTION AND PROPOSED SETTLEMENT
A proposed class action settlement has been reached in the case Resmer v. SnapNames.com & Oversee.net. (“the Settlement”). The Settlement resolves a lawsuit over alleged shill bidding by SnapNames in its Internet domain name auctions.

Your legal rights may be affected whether you act or don’t act. Please read this notice carefully. Visit www.snapsettlement.com to read the full settlement agreement and make a claim.

What is the Lawsuit About?
This lawsuit alleges that SnapNames was complicit in the “halvarez” alleged shill bidding practices. This lawsuit seeks to represent a group or “class” of persons who overpaid in a SnapNames domain name auction because of “halvarez.”

SnapNames and Oversee.net deny that they violated any law, and the Court has not determined who is right. Rather, the parties have agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the uncertainties and expenses associated with ongoing litigation. This notice is not an admission of wrongdoing by any party.

How Do I Know if I am a Class Member?
You may be a Class Member if prior to November 4, 2009 (A) you bid in and won one or more SnapNames.com auctions for Internet domain names in which “halvarez” also bid, (B) as a result of “halvarez” bidding in one of those auctions you paid more for such domain name than you would have had “halvarez” not bid, and (C) you have not participated in the Rebate Program offered by Oversee.net and SnapNames.com.

What Can I Get From the Settlement?
If you are a Class Member, and the Court approves the Settlement, you are entitled to recover the full amount you overpaid plus interest. You may view that amount by following the link provided to you in the correspondence attached to this notice.

How Can I Get a Payment?
To qualify for payment, you must submit a timely, truthful, accurate, and properly completed Claim Form. You may mail a completed claim form postmarked no later than December 17, 2010 to the Claim Administrator at Claim Administrator, P.O. Box 98, Minneapolis, MN 55440-0098.

What are My Other Options?
You and/or your lawyer have the right to appear before the Court and object to the proposed Settlement. Your written objection must be submitted by prepaid first class U.S. mail and postmarked no later than December 17, 2010. If you do not wish to be a member of the Settlement Class, you may exclude yourself by sending a request for exclusion to the Claims Administrator by prepaid first class U.S. mail, and it must be postmarked no later than December 17, 2010. Specific instructions about how to object to, or exclude yourself from, the Settlement are available at www.snapsettlement.com.

If you do nothing you will be in the Settlement Class, and if the Court approves the Settlement, you will also be bound by all orders and judgments of the Court. If approved, your claims against Oversee.net and SnapNames.com will be fully resolved and released.

Who Represents Me?
The Court has approved Michael Aschenbrener and Ben Richman of Edelson McGuire LLC to be the attorneys representing the Class in this case. These attorneys are referred to as Class Counsel. You will not be charged for these lawyers. If you want to be represented by your own lawyer in this case, you may hire one at your expense.

Class Counsel will ask the Court for attorneys’ fees and expenses, which will be paid separate from the Settlement Fund and will not affect how much you receive through this Settlement. Class Counsel will also ask the Court to pay the Class Representative for his services in helping to bring and settle this case, which will also be paid separately from the Settlement Fund and will not affect how much you receive through this Settlement.

When will the Court Consider the Proposed Settlement?
The Court will hold the Final Fairness Hearing at 9:00 a.m. on January 27, 2011 at the Stanley Mosk Courthouse on Hill Street, 111 North Hill Street, Department 16, Los Angeles, California 90012. At that hearing, the Court will hear any objections concerning the fairness of the Settlement that have been properly raised, as set forth above. The hearing may be postponed to a different date or time without notice. You are not required to come to the Final Fairness Hearing.

How Do I Get More Information?
For more information about the proposed Settlement and a copy of the full Notice and Claim Form, go to www.snapsettlement.com, contact the Settlement Administrator at 1-888-413-5338 or Claim Administrator, P.O. Box 98, Minneapolis, MN 55440-0098, call Class Counsel at 1-866-354-3015 or call Counsel for Snapnames.com & Oversee.net (Willenken Wilson Loh & Lieb LLP) at 213-955-9240.

By Order of the Court Dated: October 13, 2010

KBX

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dam sucks to be in your position hopefully you will get the money which is owed to you. The company seems messed up and seems only to have one goal which is to con it's members. Il remember to stay away from snapnames and moniker.

zabijaq

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Kathrine: This is Snapnames shill bidding class action lawsuit.

My case is Snapnames affiliate program shaving and Moniker affiliate program shaving.
Anyway, in this Snapnames shill bidding class action lawsuit, you can see they "settle" people who open their mouth (as there's already some court decision against Snapnames & Oversee).
They don't compensate losses of all customers so you can clearly see they are still trying to keep most of the money that don't belong to them.

If you know how many people you owe money and how much (past fraud by Nelson) and you're new CEO of Snapnames and you try to keep money you don't suppose to (misleading + bad intention + damage done) you're committing FRAUD.

So in this case (not paying out everyone scammed), ex-CEO of Snapnames Monte Cahn (todays CEO of Moniker) did commit crime - FRAUD. Same does Jeff Kupietzky (CEO of Oversee.net) and same does Lawrence Ng (founder and major stockholder of Oversee.net) as he was without doubt well aware that Snapnames don't payout everyone even if they know whole database of scammed customers and amount of shill bidding.

KBX: Thx for support but I will probably get sh*t. Only if several Snapnames and Moniker affiliates in US start class action lawsuit.

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Several years ago I had a minor misunderstanding with Monte.
His response was swift:
He changed password on my account, let my domains expire, and transferred them to his buddy.

zabijaq

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Several years ago I had a minor misunderstanding with Monte.
His response was swift:
He changed password on my account, let my domains expire, and transferred them to his buddy.

Yup. That's Monte Ca(o)hn and his approach to others property (in your case online real estate property).
Look at this (in my case intelectual property):
http://www.dnforum.com/f17/funny-thread-oversee-greed-thread-421122.html

He's extremly primitive scambag working in huge amounts under supervision and protection from Oversee.net

Last edited:

MichaelJ137

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Tell em why you mad son, tell em why you mad"
- a "slang term" joke we have here in the US when someone is pissed off and has peen screwed or done wrong and starts going OFF about it.

I support you man, you just didn't get my joke.

zabijaq

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Tell em why you mad son, tell em why you mad"
- a "slang term" joke we have here in the US when someone is pissed off and has peen screwed or done wrong and starts going OFF about it.

I support you man, you just didn't get my joke.

Ehm, some jokes are harder to understand if your native language isn't english ;)
Thx for support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators