Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Is LayeredTech good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

topdom

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It was ok at the beginning, but in current technology their prices seem extremely high; but maybe there is a reason to it(?)

What are good dedicated linux hosts?

Any examples , which havevery good reputation etc?

thehostdir

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are you looking for Managed dedicated Server, I have worked with few good companies I can recommend you to take a look at :

Rshosting.Com
WebHost.Uk.Net
Softlayer.Com
WebhostingUK.Com

You can check all the above companies all have got top call technical help which I loved the most.. As I have been End user hosting from last 10 years have lots of experience with unreliable services, from my experience I have listed the above companies.

BODHost

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Like any other web hosting company LayeredTech also have some positives and negatives. What you need to do is compare their packages and offered services with other service providers. This will help you to check which one is offering the best services and resources at affordable prices. Btw, LayeredTech is a reputable hosting company in the industry so it is advisable to contact them for more information. You might also et a good deal on a server as Xmas is just around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators