• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Is this brandable? bonfo.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avensen

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2006
Messages
274
Reaction score
1
bonfo.com -- is this brandable? Thank you!
 
is the meaning of the domain English or Foreign Language?
 
Hi,
what type of market did you have in mind? It's pronouncable & it's brandable in the sense anything is to be honest. It's plus points, prob. doesn't need spelling& it's a .com so not all is lost. Good Luck
 
is the meaning of the domain English or Foreign Language?

I don't think 'Bonfo' means anything in English or another language. However for me it sounds like an Italian word. I need your opinions about 'Bonfo' as a brand name. Do you like this word itself?
 
Hi,
what type of market did you have in mind? It's pronouncable & it's brandable in the sense anything is to be honest. It's plus points, prob. doesn't need spelling& it's a .com so not all is lost. Good Luck

Thank you for the input. I regged this name without a specific market/product in mind, because liked it as a brand name.
 
Yes, I like it because it can be pronounced.

I don't think 'Bonfo' means anything in English or another language. However for me it sounds like an Italian word. I need your opinions about 'Bonfo' as a brand name. Do you like this word itself?
 
I like the name :peace: And 38,200 Google results - that isn't bad IMHO.
 
Sounds kinda like Bonfire, I don't know if that's good or bad. overall, it's not a bad name.
 
its a brandable name but the name itself isnt worth much right now. in the future, pronounceable LLLLL.com might be worth something good.
 
An honest opinion - it can be brandable. However, i cant see much value as it is now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom