• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

.it domains anyone have some buying/selling experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyFuture

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
519
Reaction score
1
I was wondering if there is a market for .it domains & if there have been any decent sales in that market
 
Hi

I havn't seen any .it - and i have been looking through many Auction sites, the past year at least.

Hope you don't have to many ( stop buying ...already :)

Best of luck ! anyway ok


Classy ..domain names, fella ?? :typing:
 
yes there is and yes just search in the ccTld section at dnjournal
 
italiandragon said:
yes there is and yes just search in the ccTld section at dnjournal

did that, although I didn`t see any big dollar sales...
 
MyFuture said:
did that, although I didn`t see any big dollar sales...


This year I`m aware only of this one:

Teatro.it $5,444 4/11/2006 Sedo
 
so, what would you think Buy.It would go for ?
 
Italians do use a few english words when they surf online but that would be less than 1 % compared to English speakers.

Probably the best offer would come from someone external, not in Italy just because of the hack with the ccTld.

I would say about 5k would be a fair price.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom