• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

It just had to happen. What's next...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. The condom says "NYC", and when you put it on, it says "New York City".
 
Politicians must have come up with this one!

In, out, in, out, shake it all about, ...............:lol:

Now New Yorkers know that their politicians always think about New York when they are on the job! :lol:
 
OMG. The condom says "NYC", and when you put it on, it says "New York City".

I hate to break it to you GD but if you have occassion to unroll it far enough it says "New York City Welcomes you Please enjoy your stay".
 
OMG. The condom says "NYC", and when you put it on, it says "New York City".
I know. I had one that said Wendys but when I put it on it said, "Welcome To Jamaica. Have a nice day. See you back again real soon." Do we need to move this? :tape: Or just let it play out.:popcorn:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom