• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale It was quite a big day for .co.uk drops today:

Status
Not open for further replies.

revsorg

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2002
Messages
413
Reaction score
0
Changed from suspended to available status today:

acquit.co.uk
amiss.co.uk
bogy.co.uk
cabman.co.uk
creeps.co.uk
dags.co.uk
doer.co.uk
doublebubble.co.uk
earful.co.uk
friz.co.uk
gads.co.uk
gawp.co.uk
goer.co.uk
handshandy.co.uk
homophobic.co.uk
hyla.co.uk
lacking.co.uk
lasses.co.uk
licking.co.uk
morose.co.uk
mote.co.uk
ogler.co.uk
patchy.co.uk
rimming.co.uk
sneakers.co.uk
stblazey.co.uk
stump.co.uk
titties.co.uk
touching.co.uk
waddy.co.uk
wats.co.uk
woos.co.uk
wows.co.uk
yens.co.uk

Brim.co.uk - revs regged
Ebbs.co.uk - revs regged
Foes.co.uk - revs regged
Huff.co.uk - revs regged
Hugging.co.uk - revs regged
Strawberries.co.uk - revs regged
Stripping.co.uk - revs regged
Succulent.co.uk - revs regged
Sucking.co.uk - revs regged
 
Strawberries.co.uk - revs regged
Stripping.co.uk - revs regged

are very nice
 
apart from those 2, I wouldn't pay regfee for the others. together!
 
i don't know thats a 6 quid for a handshandy, cheap... round here ;)
 
sorry I forgot the titties(.co.uk)
 
I see that unclewilco got playing.co.uk today, very nice name Andy, well done, I tried to book that myself with detagged but they said they already had a booking for it, and it was you....
 
Nice - I've received an offer on Stripping.co.uk already!
 
Originally posted by revsorg
Nice - I've received an offer on Stripping.co.uk already!

paint or ladies?
 
Amazing how many of these have subsequently been regged and yet I only got DNF$20 - must be lots of people who don't read this forum!
 
I should have grabbed those titties while I had the chance :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom