Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

It will pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the current backlash going on in the feedback thread will pass

i can understand both sides - gregrs trying to improve the quality of the forum - and some people dont think they should have to pay to view it

I do not want to publically bash anyone (but this is private after all) but i have never liked BigFart and i feel he brings nothing but negativity to the forum - 90% of his replies are slagging someone off or putting someone down. I really should have him on ignore.

For someone who hates the site so much, he seems to be here a lot. Why is such a BIG PLAYER like him moaning about 50 bucks.

I think the public attacks on gregr and do are uncalled for too but i put this down to teething problems. People fear change and thats the bottom line.

:D:D

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gregr
BigFart has been flushed.

Damn ... I used to like to see his posts in "Ignore mode"!! For he and JH3 and CE0, etc. 'good riddance already. Geez.
Take care.

PS. Agree with 'Fonz, too.

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i was a bit surprised with the way JH3 was acting - ive spoken with him many times via pm about a possible joint project and always considered him a good trader

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by fonzerelli_79
i can understand both sides - gregrs trying to improve the quality of the forum - and some people dont think they should have to pay to view it.

My local movie theaters have the same hare-brained idea. They want me to PAY to view the movies they are showing. That really sucks! :)

P.S. GregR if you keep treating whiners the way you are, pretty soon there won't be any more whiners around here. I know that would break your heart so you better cool it! :)

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Being in this Platinum forum at the moment is like being locked in First Class being served champagne while the Economy passengers swear and brawl at the back of the plane.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ed30
Being in this Platinum forum at the moment is like being locked in First Class being served champagne while the Economy passengers swear and brawl at the back of the plane.

Good analogy Ed! The mindset that everything should always be free (especially when someone else is footing the bill) has always baffled me. Whatever the final number of people are that wind up in this group, I will feel good about associating with them because they have proven that they are willing to give as well as take. That shows me a sense of business ethics and responsibility, as well as a serious desire to be an achiever in ths business.

WebMomentum

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yo Greg, when you get a chance ... bring me some more of those Honey Roasted Peanuts ... and a blankie - I need a nap

Originally posted by Ed30

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It WILL pass ... and I can say, it IS passing currently. Having been away for a good part of the day and now returning to read the majority of the posts, I'm receiving a more calm, "feel good" impression with regard to the changes.
I think the initial frenzy and "line in the sand" attitudes may have actually HELPED in providing clearer boundaries, objectives moving forward. I also think it greatly assisted with expectations, as well. There are very few of us here with vastly different expectations IMHO. And, I might even go so far as to say that respect has been earned, from all sides. I know we can move on (and grow) from here, and I look forward to the journey. Feel good today! Stay :cool:
Enjoy.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by WebMomentum
Yo Greg, when you get a chance ... bring me some more of those Honey Roasted Peanuts ... and a blankie - I need a nap

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolHost
It WILL pass ... and I can say, it IS passing currently. Having been away for a good part of the day and now returning to read the majority of the posts, I'm receiving a more calm, "feel good" impression with regard to the changes.
I think the initial frenzy and "line in the sand" attitudes may have actually HELPED in providing clearer boundaries, objectives moving forward. I also think it greatly assisted with expectations, as well. There are very few of us here with vastly different expectations IMHO. And, I might even go so far as to say that respect has been earned, from all sides. I know we can move on (and grow) from here, and I look forward to the journey. Feel good today! Stay :cool:
Enjoy.

yeah i think its calmed down - nick seems to have played a big part in this with 2 or 3 good quality posts explaining that the staff will listen to suggestions etc

WebMomentum

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think the even the most vocal have started to quite down - I think even they are starting to realize that:

A) there is/was/will be value in membership
B) the people that are left - do business and do contribute to the forum
C) the legitimate buyers and sellers are staying

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that Fonz!

I'm thinking of changing my name to - 'SaintNick' :shy:

Though some would argue that - 'NickThePrick' is more appropriate. :D

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com
Thanks for that Fonz!

I'm thinking of changing my name to - 'SaintNick' :shy:

Though some would argue that - 'NickThePrick' is more appropriate. :D

I still prefer cherrypopper :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators