• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

*$&@%#!)* it

Status
Not open for further replies.

haynes8

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
563
Reaction score
1
Well I seem to have a site that has adsense on it, and it is making roughly $2.00 per day, and that good, but I dont know which it is and I am not sure if I want to go through and try to find it in the sea of sites, but I'd like to add it to the channels. It really stews me, but oh well, just had to blow off some steam. :becky:
 
why, are you fresh out of url channels?
 
still have channels available, but I have no idea which site has the adsense that I am unaware of. And trying to find it has me sideways at the moment. As long as it keeps earning though I guess its ok.
 
send an email to google and ask them if there's anyway for them to tell you which site is the one that's making the 2.00 a day.
 
I have sent an email, wondering if I might get a response.
 
here is another angle we discovered , if someone goes to your site without using the www. , then it doesn't show up in the url channel , but the clicks get recorded , we had the similar situation until we figured that out.
 
Thats good to know, I was not aware of that. It could be a similar problem I am having. Still aggrivating none the less.

Thanks
 
yes, I get clicks on a daily basis that don't show up in any of my channels , drove nuts until google told me that.
 
You should add all your sites as URL channles. Don't use the google channel code unless you want to watch a particular spot.

Also any revenue sharing forums you can add as well.

Add the domains without the www too.

mydomain.com
yourdomain.com
thedomain.com

You can have up to 200 channels.
 
correct, if you add the url channels both with the www and without, then you will see where all clicks come from , but if you don't know that then it drives ya crazy where the clicks are coming from.
 
I think it coming from a site I recently sold. The adsense code has not been changed, I added the channel to see if thats it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom