• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers itagit.com etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClickHoldem

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
545
Reaction score
0
pm offers for this name.

The main reason value is looking good: itaggit.com is going to be owned and operated by the founders of these companies: Dell, Compaq, and Motion Computing. Visit the site to read a review on the board of directors. The men starting this company have quite a resume. I recieved an email from David Altounian (CEO/founder of Motion Computing) regarding his interest in the name but have yet to finalize a sales price. I plan to keep the name because I forsee great things for this company in the future, but will consider offers for it at this time. PM me your offer after you see what this could become if your interested. I would like to also mention the name this company has made for itself is quite big: "The Place for Everything" You put three super successful founders together to form a company with an experienced board of directors...what does that mean? Big Business!
I doubt I will recieve the offer I want for it, but figured I would see if anyone was interested in what I see as a successful business.

CH
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom