Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

itagit.com etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClickHoldem

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pm offers for this name.

The main reason value is looking good: itaggit.com is going to be owned and operated by the founders of these companies: Dell, Compaq, and Motion Computing. Visit the site to read a review on the board of directors. The men starting this company have quite a resume. I recieved an email from David Altounian (CEO/founder of Motion Computing) regarding his interest in the name but have yet to finalize a sales price. I plan to keep the name because I forsee great things for this company in the future, but will consider offers for it at this time. PM me your offer after you see what this could become if your interested. I would like to also mention the name this company has made for itself is quite big: "The Place for Everything" You put three super successful founders together to form a company with an experienced board of directors...what does that mean? Big Business!
I doubt I will recieve the offer I want for it, but figured I would see if anyone was interested in what I see as a successful business.

CH

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators