• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Italian(dot)net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
7,441
Reaction score
7


Name highlights:

- 457,100,000! Google search results for "italian"
- 57,000,000 Google Images
- 13 years old! Registered in 1995!
- Absolutely all popular TLDs taken
- .Net extension perfectly matches the keyword

Italian may refer to :

Italy
Italian language, a Romance language spoken primarily in Italy
Italians, an ethnic group
Italian history, history of the nation
Italian art, art of the nation
Italian cuisine, food of the nation
Italian culture, culture of the nation
Italian given names
Italian or Italian-A, alternative names for the Ping-Pong virus, an extinct computer virus
Italian Open
Italian Concerto, a three-movement concerto for two-manual harpsichord solo composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
Italian Symphony, an orchestral symphony written by German composer Felix Mendelssohn

Here are some related recent sales for other similar keywords:

Chinese info $37,111 Aug 07 Sedo
Chinese net $180,000 Aug 07 Sedo

Thoughts, comments and appraisals are appreciated.

Thank you!
 
Last edited:
40,000,000 Italian liras :)
 
OK...... STOP RIGHT THERE!!


I WANT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!


:cool:
 
Nice name maybe 50k to the right buyer good look with it.
 
80k € imho

great name!
 
Thanks for your appraisals, guys!
 
Great domain at least 40k, good luck with it
 
Super duper great name...

Est. $27k-$45k

Best of luck...

~DomainBELL (Patricia)
 
French.net was sold in the ballpark of $25k or less in late March. In so far as French is more commonly spoken than Italian, I would say Italian.net is a $15-20k name.
 
No doubt $30000

When I see this kind of names, I know they come from the masters
 
French.net was sold in the ballpark of $25k or less in late March. In so far as French is more commonly spoken than Italian, I would say Italian.net is a $15-20k name.


Comparing French with Italian is like comparing apples to oranges.
 
Comparing French with Italian is like comparing apples to oranges.

Uh, no. Comparing Dragon.net to Italian.net would be like comparing apples to oranges. Both are .net, but have little else in common. I see many commonalities between French.net and Italian.net. The beauty of the appraisal section is that I can give my opinion, you can give your opinion, but in the end, the only thing that means anything is how much someone offers the owner for the name.
 
I'd value Italian.net higher than French.net - the domain is in English, and from my experience a lot more Italians are spread around the English speaking world than French. Lots of Italian people in the US, for example.
 
I'd value Italian.net higher than French.net - the domain is in English, and from my experience a lot more Italians are spread around the English speaking world than French. Lots of Italian people in the US, for example.


Bingo.

Also, name how many Italian things people buy and then name how many French things people buy.

Shall we? :smilewinkgrin:
 
I like your constructive opinion, guys. Thanks to all! If anyone have more to add to this thread or would like to throw the appraisal - please do not hesitate to do it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom