• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ITLD appraisal - money.mn, a few others

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish31

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
766
Reaction score
16
Hey all, I have a few ITLD's and I was wondering what people thought. Before anyone appraises these, keep in mind:

1. I bought them for the future, not to sell / develop now


2. I wanted to see what the market was like now and in the future. For the case of the .mn's, I only bought a few very marketable names, listed below. In the case of the .cc's, using the tried and true LLL format



Here is what I have:

money.mn
teens.mn
340.cc
430.cc
460.cc

I guess I would like your opinion on their worth now, but since I bought them for the future, any opinions on what they may be worth down the road (let's say 2-5 yrs) would be much appreciated since this is what I had in mind then buying.


Thanks!!
 
If I said I was giving them away for free, would anyone appraise them then? Just asking :cheeky:
 
I'm afraid I don't think the CC ones have much value.

The mn ones are based on good words, but I don't know of the relative value of .mn domain names.

Good luck :)
 
Me either to be honest. I only reg'd four of them. To me it's just a shot in the dark. Maybe in a few yrs they will command a decent amount of money, if not, let them drop or I can probably get my money back and aggressively sell them, as the names are prime.


Thanks for your opinion!


Jay
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom