• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ITOutsourcing(.biz)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adonis

DNF Newbie
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
I received an offer for this domain yesterday, and i was wondering what you think it might be worth. I assume this person is not a reseller, but can't be sure ofcourse :) I usually don't sell domains, but instead i collect them for "later"... unless the offer is good enough.

IToutsourcing(.biz)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom