• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed itsonly.me

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

freedom30

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2007
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Picked up this one.

Why? I dunno.

Any ideas as to value/development. Would it make a good blog site or some kind of boutique store?. I'm just glad that I am not too crazy about the extension.
 
Not a big fan of dotme, but I like this "hack" a lot, since it sounds very natural, no cut words.

I see it as shoutbox where anyone can write down his opinion on different controversial topics with no censorship or politically correct BS so, even if nobody agrees, the moral will always be "it's only me".
 
Thanks Varlin & Seanboy.

You have to reg for 2 years so plenty of time for incubation if no development on the horizon.

The marketing kid in me sees some potential but Varlin gave me a great idea I didn't think about.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom