• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Jaik ,RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone would like to start a domain auction with the proceeds going to the family I will pony up a few. Or paypal will be fine too...

This is sad news.

Where/how can we help?
 
RIP Jaik. I only talked with him a little but he seemed like a great spirited person.
 
My thoughts are with Jaik and his family. I am deeply moved by this sad news.
 
RIP.

Did not know him but I would like to contribute if I knew it would go to his family.
 
absolutely devastating!
Rest in peace Jaik baby, we all will be there with you one day..
 
He was a very self reliant , even his family wuld be..by sndin
money........unintentionalyy..we may hurt them ..

Wired and me are sending cake and flowers.


They have changed address ..


jaik
Care V.Diwakaran .
Pipe Distributor.
27/3464 Near DESABHIMANI Junction,
NH Road Kaloor Cochin 17 .


09349388811
2339041
 
But seems everyone wants to help financially so we can set up a fund and I will get a local cheque delivered to them.

At least to help with funeral costs. More importantly his family will get to know how much people cared for Jaik and how much he meant to this group. I think that helps a lot.

Can we send money to you Scorpio? I trust you to get it delivered.
 
Fine if everyone thinks so..

One can send any amount on [email protected] ,In subject please write jaik and in message u can write message to his family , I will copy all messages in a .doc file and get it delivered with the cheque to his mom.

or if anyone wants they can send flowers/cake or anything directlty to his home at .

jaik Diwakaran
Care V.Diwakaran .
Pipe Distributor.
27/3464 Near DESABHIMANI Junction,
NH Road Kaloor Cochin 17 .


09349388811
2339041
 
Man thats is sad , you know a person had a great vibe when it almost makes you tear up and you have never meet them in person.

R.I.P Jaik
 
Me and jaik were neighbours. He was my senior in college. He was the one who told and teached me about domaining and about dnforum. I went for his funeral ceremony and it was heart breaking to see his family members's sadness.

My dear friend, rest in peace...rest in peace...
 
Me and jaik were neighbours. He was my senior in college. He was the one who told and teached me about domaining and about dnforum. I went for his funeral ceremony and it was heart breaking to see his family members's sadness.

My dear friend, rest in peace...rest in peace...

We are collecting funds for jaik.. will u see when its all collected i will send u a dd or cheque and that its delivered safely to jaik's family and help them get it cashed.
 
I dont think I can give money to his family in such a situation. Most probably they will not accept any financial support.
 
I dont think I can give money to his family in such a situation. Most probably they will not accept any financial support.

He was a very self reliant , even his family is as i said... I hope they will accept the cheque i send them.

More then money they need our prayers and support..
 
Yes, his family only needs our prayers and support. Money can never replace a lost life.
May his soul rest in peace.

Here at cochin, his friends have started raising funds for introducing an award under his name for the best painter. I think we should also start something like that here at dnf, under the name of jaikar.
 
so where are we sending the money to ?
 
I send my deepest sympathy to all of Jaik's family and friends.
 
I didn't know Jaik

What shocks me is the waste of a life, 29 is no age.

My thoughts go out to his family
 
Very sad news. RIP Jaik.
 
Instead of sending money directly to the family, which may be culturally insensitive (Im not sure if this is the case) how about finding a derserving charity in India that can use the funds for multiple neuro fibroma and/or myopathy related diseases/research/treatment...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom