Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
But seems everyone wants to help financially so we can set up a fund and I will get a local cheque delivered to them.
jaik Diwakaran
Care V.Diwakaran .
Pipe Distributor.
27/3464 Near DESABHIMANI Junction,
NH Road Kaloor Cochin 17 .
09349388811
2339041
Me and jaik were neighbours. He was my senior in college. He was the one who told and teached me about domaining and about dnforum. I went for his funeral ceremony and it was heart breaking to see his family members's sadness.
My dear friend, rest in peace...rest in peace...
I dont think I can give money to his family in such a situation. Most probably they will not accept any financial support.
so where are we sending the money to ?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.