• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Jaik's News story

Status
Not open for further replies.
They make reference to his website...too bad it is not still around....would have been nice...

Peace Jaik
 
They make reference to his website...too bad it is not still around....would have been nice...

Peace Jaik


I agree jaydub.



With all good intentions, Jaik's work was replaced with its present page. The last I heard, the hoster cannot find the contents. Jaik's family was hoping to have Jaik's site restored before the news releases went out. He had screenshots and samples of work he did, articles about him and more photos.

If there is a way to find Jaik's old site, I'd appreciate the help; otherwise, I'll continue to see if we can help the family pull up Jaik's files off his computer and get them up so all his friends can see what Jaik did and all the hard work he was very proud of.




.
 
I never knew Jaik, but it seems like DNF lost one great member. I give my condolences to his family.
 
very sad and touch story indeed. In our daily lives we assume so many things like being healthy that others don't have!
 
Hope someday we could heal these kind of illnesses.
 
I didn't know Jaik personally unfortunately.
However details of his bravery & refusal to give in are humbling & an inspiration.


................Jaik

Pred :hail:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom