• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

James Brown, "Godfather of Soul" passes away at 73 - Christmas day - R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has died one of the legends....
 
Great singer that did lot for music and still did a lot for the community, just recently he was passing out turkeys for families here in town. I feel honored to ever have been in the room with him or talked to him.
 
I recommend this CD for those of you that don´t know a lot about his music...it´s perfect...

Love, Power and Peace...

Its one of the best CD I heard on my life.
 
His music impacted so many lives....
His music will continue to impact lives...

Sad to hear he has passed away,

Rest in Peace James
 
Sad to hear he has passed away,..

@Mocus .."It's a man world" --its the first thing came to my mind when i read this thread ..
 
Sad to hear he passed. It appears yesterday Gerald Ford passed away.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom