• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Jan202009.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

garyrcanuck

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
485
Reaction score
1
Jan20 2009 -I imagine everybody everywhere knows about this date. I would appreciate what the forum thinks of value.

There are many ways to express the date such as all numbers 012009 or 01202009. Or spell out January, not the short form such as I did. Regardless most of the ext are all gone.

I also thing that the dot org is good for a history site of the name?

Anyway the name I would like appraised is Jan202009.org

Thanks in advance for your views
 
Reg fee unfortunately. I see no value.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom