• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed japaneserestaurants.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spidergoat

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
picked this one up yesterday.

valuations?

ovt 440000
google (w/ quotation marks) 1 million
 
I agree that .info's need to be developed (esp. right now) to get any true value. But the right topic/keywords combined w/ the extension also allow for some good development possibilities.

I think this is a good one for that. (i.e; listings, reviews of japanese restaurants around the world).

thanks for the assessments, guys.
 
I seen that this one was dropping the other day. I was going to take it but I decided it was to long. Good luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom